Brady Campaign Leaves Victims Out to Dry--prods them to file lost cause lawsuits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why does this not surprise me in the least! :pissed::censored:The Brady Campaign:censored::pissed:

https://patriotpost.us/articles/50590
Brady Campaign Leaves Victims Out to Dry
The anti-gun group egged on a grieving couple, causing them to lose a fortune on a lost-cause lawsuit.
Political Editors · Aug. 4, 2017

..."Essentially, they sold everything for the cause. Then the Philips experienced another personal and financial blow — the judge hearing the case threw it out, declaring their lawsuit frivolous, and he ordered that they pay Lucky Gunner’s legal fees, a sum of over $200,000."...

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does the Brady foundation even get enough donations to file their own?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't surprise me if one or two members here donate to them. Sadly.

From the OP link:
..."Will the Brady Campaign, which took in $25 million in revenue in 2014-2015, do the right thing and fix a problem it created by exploiting this couple’s grief and pain? Don’t count on it."...

PS:
Of course, if the Brady Campaign is ran like the Clinton Foundation---ALL BETS ARE OFF!!!!

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is another case that just goes to show the left is ONLY concerned with their agenda advancement and they care nothing about their constituents. While I am glad that the couple didn't win their lawsuit against the gun shop, they and millions of others being sucked in on the empty promises of the lib left---not only on guns but just about everything. The blue states are filled with cities and people that have voted for these promises and gotten nothing for it in return.

Latest posts

Top Bottom