Brain Dead Biden Does It Again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He don't wear socks!
As we browse TV programs, some are gay friendly and we don't watch.
Yep. They don't wear socks. Is that just a fashion trend?
I read the ATF said Hawaiian shirts are symbols of White Supremacist. My closet is full of them now but we are nowhere near what the demonrat party wants to paint us as.
We don't care what your preference is or your gender pronoun is. We can hit the channel button and get away from it.
It's stupid our society is going this way, but you can shut it out.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read the ATF said Hawaiian shirts are symbols of White Supremacist. My closet is full of them now but we are nowhere near what the demonrat party wants to paint us as.
We don't care what your preference is or your gender pronoun is. We can hit the channel button and get away from it.
It's stupid our society is going this way, but you can shut it out.

No socks has been around since the '60's. I remember being at OU (for a while) and seeing lots of "damn yankees" attending classes and not wearing socks.

Not too long ago, I overheard a woman and her young son talking about socks in Walmart at the pharmacy area. I pointed out that there was nothing wrong with wearing socks with sandals and showed them mine...

...then a guy standing behind the lady said, "socks are over-rated."

If I remember right, I think he was wearing flip-fllops.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, he was, and had been for years, in a wheelchair.
We both know Biden is not making any decisions, right? Whom ever installed him in office makes all the decisions, I only hope it's American organized crime, and not, the Communist Chinese Party! Do you think the number two economic, and military power on earth, has plans to become number ONE? See what I mean? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's stupid our society is going this way, but you can shut it
We both know Biden is not making any decisions, right? Whom ever installed him in office makes all the decisions, I only hope it's American organized crime, and not, the Communist Chinese Party! Do you think the number two economic, and military power on earth, has plans to become number ONE? See what I mean? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED?

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As saying from an old teacher " Those that can. do. Those that can't. Teach"
Amazing this country got anywhere.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their hearts desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." - H.L. Mencken

Latest posts

Top Bottom