Brain Fart!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay we just ran to Walmart to buy some bags for freezing vidalia onions. Ran into one of you guys there. I recognized the face, recognized your truck, but I can not think of your name for the life of me. Drawing a complete black!

I suck at names. Especially when the wife has been kinking off my O2 again.

Also saw another open carry at Salvation Army.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay we just ran to Walmart to buy some bags for freezing vidalia onions. Ran into one of you guys there. I recognized the face, recognized your truck, but I can not think of your name for the life of me. Drawing a complete black!

Also saw another open carry at Salvation Army.
Darren’s a good guy to run into, hell of a guy!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DE5D8965-8253-457F-801E-CDC77A3D844F.jpeg

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I run into people all the time that acts like they have known me my entire life and i havent a clue who they are, but then i am pretty well known around town from people seeing me while i was working.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I run into people all the time that acts like they have known me my entire life and i havent a clue who they are, but then i am pretty well known around town from people seeing me while i was working.

We are working our Summer gig here in Alabama. I should mention that this is the very first time in our lives that we've been to Alabama.

In spite of that, some lady in Tuscaloosa sure waved largely and with great friendliness at me some weeks ago.

Maybe she has been sampling all the "goodies" referred to in the "What Are You Enjoying" thread.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Daughter went on her senior trip some years back and of all places NYC and when she signed in to the hotel they was staying at one of the desk clerks saw the name and location and asked if she was related to me, I have only been east of the Mississippi river once and that was to Ga for a few days have no idea who it was or how they would have known me. She came back complaining that she cant go anywhere without someone knowing me ,lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom