Brand new 9mm M&P Shields and 4 magazines: $224 after rebate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GunBuyer.com has the 9mm S&W M&P Shield at a great price of $299 before the $75 rebate, plus you get a total of four magazines. At this rate it won't be long until they giving them away for free!

upload_2017-5-27_9-30-0.png

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang. I must have missed something; why are the Shields going so cheaply now? I don't care for them myself, but the falling prices have me scratching my head.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. While I personally prefer the G43 over the Shield, this is one.heck.of.a.deal. The Shield is a fine CCW handgun. I cannot for the life of me understand what the heck S&W is doing here. If somebody is in the market for a nice little pistola for concealed carry, they need to get on over there and get one!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I really liked carrying the Shield. I had to sell it to keep the lights on.

I hope to get another one while the rebates are still good.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prices have been spiking on weapons since Obama came into office and demand skyrocketed. So the dramatic drop in prices was inevitable. I recently bought a colt AR-15 LE6920 for 600 dollars.

Not to mention the fact that all the manufacturers were expecting Hillary to attain the Presidency. So when Trump, with the support of the NRA, got into office they were surprised. They had tons and tons of weapons stockpiled for sale and ramped up production to meet demand during the height of the gun ban panic buys after Sandy Hook and Aurora.

Now that Trump is President, and the fear of immediate gun bans have passed with a Republican majority in Congress, demand has dropped dramatically.

If you're going to buy a gun or related accessories, now is the time to do it. before things stabilize over the next year or two.