• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Brand New CZ Scorpion 3+ w/ Upgrades & S&W M&P 9C(M&P SOLD)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggin67

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sub Category
Handguns
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1650$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Do you require a Bill of Sale?
  1. Yes
Bill information
Generic Firearms BOS
Caliber
9mm
Central, 74006, Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
This is my first post here so if I have made any errors please let me know.

BNIB CZ Scorpion 3+ in 9mm. Never Fired. Installed Timney Scorpion Tigger V2 and Primary Arms SLX 1x Micro Prism w/ ACSS Gemini 9MM Green Reticle. Also purchased and installed SBT SBTEVO-G2 pistol brace. Will also come with 2 additional factory 30rd mags to go with the 2 factory 20rd mags. Comes with everything from factory including original butt plate, cleaning/tool kit and trigger pack.
$1650 Cash or Trade

M&P IS SOLD. Very lightly used S&W M&P 9C in 9mm. Has approximately 80rds down the pipe. Never holstered. No visible wear I can find. Zero malfunctions or other issues. Comes with everything from factory plus one additional 12rd extended mag to total 3 12rd mags.
$380 Cash or Trade

I am the original owner on everything. I have original receipts and packaging if you would like them. I am open to trades for other guns in 9mm and am willing to work out deals.
Located in Bartlesville and am willing to drive within reason. Face to face only. If you have any questions, need additional pics or have offers please don't hesitate to let me know.

The easiest and quickest way to contact me is at (21o)854-8244
CZ Scorpion C.jpg
CZ Scorpion T.jpg
M&P 9C B.jpg
M&P 9C L.jpg
M&P 9C R.jpg

Last edited: