Brand spanking new 150 yd range OKC gun club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I mean brand new. Opened this morning. No holes in the backers.

I just popped its cherry.
icon_smile_big.gif

If you look close at 150 there are steel hanging between the white and yellow and red and white.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you notice whether or not the 50/100/200/300 yd range has re-opened? I think I saw an email where the target frames were being rebuilt on that range - similar to the frames on the new range.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So, that is where the old plinking range was. I’ve been out to a couple military bolt matches but haven’t walked over there to check it out.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Did you notice whether or not the 50/100/200/300 yd range has re-opened? I think I saw an email where the target frames were being rebuilt on that range - similar to the frames on the new range.
The last match we shot, the 300 wasn’t built yet. I also noticed the new target stands were lower that the old ones. At least it appeared that way.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Everything is open. IPSC bays will have a match in the morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom