Brand Spanking New Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldshellback

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy ya'll..... Brand new to the state of Oklahoma. Just moved here from southern Georgia and originally from south Louisiana. Retired from the Navy, went contracting for a few years overseas, but I'm done with all that nonsense now and back in the states where my new job brought me here to OK. I've hunted and fished all my life and have carried a sidearm off-n-on since college back in the '80s. Looking up info on OK state laws, 'culture', and just easy fellowship with a like-minded group.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome.

Probably already know that like Georgia you cant buy bourban at the grocery store, they have special stores here for liquor and they close at 9pm. No wine at the grocery store either. If youre into that kind of stuff.

goldshellback

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome.

Probably already know that like Georgia you cant buy bourban at the grocery store, they have special stores here for liquor and they close at 9pm. No wine at the grocery store either. If youre into that kind of stuff.
I am, in fact, learning those 'little' things about Oklahoma....... not to put a 'negative spin' on the state, but it IS different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom