Brass annealing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figure it does not hurt if done correctly. I can tell the differece between a freshly annealed case and a case that I have reloaded several times when I am seating the bullet, but it could be my imagination. I do not understand why anyone would spend several hundred dollars on a DIY unit that someone built in their garage.

Last edited:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really thing to get those tiny groups with consistency without having to buy new brass, annealing is necessary if you shoot the same brass over and over. I think I have a buddy of mine talked into buy one so Ill know if its any good but it will be a month or two.

Anxious to know how it works out!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are the same people that do not gut their deer and just check them in after driving all over town for 6 hours showing all their friends what they just killed. Then take them to the processor and wonder why their wife hates the taste of deer.
Maybe :)

tkdgeek

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Parts can be had for about $50 from Amazon less the fancy box. Timer, motor, prop and power are pretty much it and then creative application of these to case as desired.

Latest posts

Top Bottom