Brass vs. Steel Cased Ammo – An Epic Torture Test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found this photo on another thread.
ab8d917125fdbb0e8bd5c648c0f64510.jpg

I tried to take pics there but weren't any good. There are more pics of the range in former posts. You all keep wondering need to check it out.

th

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I tried to take pics there but weren't any good. There are more pics of the range in former posts. You all keep wondering need to check it out.

th
I just didn't want to drive an hour there and need half a dozen things that I didn't bring because it wasn't provided.

Sorry to bother you. :)

Brother Bob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. I think @swampratt goes down there to shoot some, and @okierider too. Surely we can figure it out.
There are three ranges now. All are covered. Concrete pads and benches. Seats pivot and are adjustable. One is pistol only. Valid Oklahoma Hunting License is required to enter the facilities. Paper and/or clay targets only. We use poly-pipe frames with rubber belting to hang targets to. They are quite muddy right now due to all the rain we’ve had so wear your boots. No alcoholic beverages allowed! There are trash receptacles on each range. Pour out all liquids prior to disposal in trash cans. We reuse the bags. No food products are to be dumped in trash. You pack it in, you pack it out. I’m usually there at the crack of dawn cleaning up the ranges. I shy away after around 10-11 am.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are three ranges now. All are covered. Concrete pads and benches. Seats pivot and are adjustable. One is pistol only. Valid Oklahoma Hunting License is required to enter the facilities. Paper and/or clay targets only. We use poly-pipe frames with rubber belting to hang targets to. They are quite muddy right now due to all the rain we’ve had so wear your boots. No alcoholic beverages allowed! There are trash receptacles on each range. Pour out all liquids prior to disposal in trash cans. We reuse the bags. No food products are to be dumped in trash. You pack it in, you pack it out. I’m usually there at the crack of dawn cleaning up the ranges. I shy away after around 10-11 am.

Excellent info @Brother Bob. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the info sir!

Latest posts

Top Bottom