Bravo Concealment DOS IWB holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, I bet he missed some sales because of that. I thought, wow, pay $130 for the basic holster, then add another $65 for the fancy trim! Nearly $200 for a holster?!?!?! I don't think so. BUT, $65 for the plain Canute is a helluva bargain. If you want to add Shark or Elephant trim for another $65, that ain't bad either! BTW - I did not go with the reinforcement ... hope it doesn't really need it!

I don’t get the reinforcement either; I don’t think they need it and it just adds bulk. I wore the new Canute for a couple hours; very comfortable and it really does tuck the PPS in nice and tight. I’m pleased with it.

Now; it’s time to get ready for some football!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I always suggest. Give On your six designs a chance. I have a few of their holsters and mag pouches and they are excellent. Their kydex is thinner and more flexible than any other company I have used. They also have a lifetime warranty which I have used once and it was amazingly easy to do so. They have excellent customer service and their prices are the lowest I have seen. Plus they make for all kinds of different guns. Check them out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom