BRCC coming to Moore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's gonna do incredibly well, but that location won't be able to support the traffic for very long. Even when it was a Taco Mayo, the drive thru line just couldn't be that deep before spilling out into one of the busiest intersections in the city lol.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll be stopping in tomorrow to try them out. I admire anyone that takes the risk to start their own business. Badmouthing them because you don’t like something they said, or contributed to, falls right in line with the snowflake, cancel culture that we all say is going to be the death of our nation.

Lighten up and have a cup of coffee, or anything else that might help your mood.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Alexa will be there, I will go to see her. I don't need any coffee.
Screenshot_20210519-011532_Samsung Internet.jpg

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Alexa will be there, I will go to see her. I don't need any coffee.
View attachment 206637

I know I'm the weirdo nowadays, but it just makes me sad to see a woman as beautiful as her, with an arm tattooed up like that. I just don't get it. But, obviously my opinion matters not, eye of the beholder and all that..

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know I'm the weirdo nowadays, but it just makes me sad to see a woman as beautiful as her, with an arm tattooed up like that. I just don't get it. But, obviously my opinion matters not, eye of the beholder and all that..

I have no idea what my draw is, but it must be personality based. Even the chick I dated early on in college didnt have tattoos at the time, but is now covered. We all have different things we go for. I just like the vibe of someone that could easily pass for traditionally attractive saying to hell with it and expressing themselves anyway. I do prefer them to be able to hide under a long sleeve shirt, because jobs with benefits are important. If I was a trust fund kid or made enough to comfortable support a family on my own, I would worry less about that part.

To contribute to the topic, I hadnt heard any of the political side of the owners before this thread. I still think it is awesome to see a self started business be able to cut a path in a market already hammered with VERY large companies. Good for them and I wish them all the success. I seldom make it that far south anymore, but Id be tempted to grab a cup of their joe if I was in the area and the line wasn't Starbucks long.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love coffee, and my wife and I used to go to Starbucks on special occasions. However, with all their liberal crap, I just make my Folgers at home.

I’m sure BRCC makes a decent cup of coffee, but my days of paying liberals $5 or more for a cup are over.:censored:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love coffee, and my wife and I used to go to Starbucks on special occasions. However, with all their liberal crap, I just make my Folgers at home.

I’m sure BRCC makes a decent cup of coffee, but my days of paying liberals $5 or more for a cup are over.:censored:

Pfffttt...

...I wouldn't pay conservatives $5 for a cup of coffee. In other words, I'm not paying ANYBODY that much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom