BRCC coming to Moore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Until a few years ago, I had always just drank Folgers and now BRCC. I have been slowly dipping into exotic coffee. It's like a whole other world with some very serious and knowledgeable people. I guess every hobby or love has it's exotic expensive side.
I’ve pretty much been a Folgers all my life. Don’t like the Maxwell house brand. Love the old percolated coffee that’s been on for a few hours. Haven’t really tried anything exotic but I’m open if I ever get around to it. My wife got a new car this December. They had a espresso machine so I got a double or triple. Was nice strong coffee. That was a first.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t mind advertising my passion with the evil black rifles.

View attachment 196017

That’s the Ok flag superimposed over the rifle.
It’s opened up a lot of conversations out on the road. Make sure I keep them prominently displayed when on the table in front of me.
Only had one negative response.
As a side note, Yeti is anti 2A so I put the stickers right above their name. [emoji6]
That’s a cool sticker. I like it. Did you have that made? I’m a cheep bastage. I have the cheap Walmart knock off Ozark Trail cup that looks exactly like the yeti but only cost seven or eight bucks instead of 40.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve pretty much been a Folgers all my life. Don’t like the Maxwell house brand. Love the old percolated coffee that’s been on for a few hours. Haven’t really tried anything exotic but I’m open if I ever get around to it. My wife got a new car this December. They had a espresso machine so I got a double or triple. Was nice strong coffee. That was a first.
I remember my first Expresso. I still haven't stopped bouncing around like a crazy man lol

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know I'm the weirdo nowadays, but it just makes me sad to see a woman as beautiful as her, with an arm tattooed up like that. I just don't get it. But, obviously my opinion matters not, eye of the beholder and all that..
I too prefer my women to have a clean slate. I’ve never been big on inc on women. Some can pull it off and look good. Most of the time it looks kind of stupid. I’ve always associated with either of us military members, gangs, or criminals. Now it’s a fad that everybody wants to have some. But to each their own

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s a cool sticker. I like it. Did you have that made? I’m a cheep bastage. I have the cheap Walmart knock off Ozark Trail cup that looks exactly like the yeti but only cost seven or eight bucks instead of 40.
There was a guy on OSA that had some made with some left overs that I bought from him.
Did find another sticker for the other side.
9325E1A0-8121-473D-859A-FC70EDFB678C.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom