Breaking: ATF Changes Their Mind On Pistol Braces AGAIN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The article states that the braces are an accessory that has been used in several mass shootings. Is that accurate?
I think the big one was the kid that used a pistol at the El Paso Walmart shooting. This is also when WM stopped carrying handgun ammo. The honchos at WM are to blind to know that there are pistols chambered in most rifle calibers and vice versa

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the big one was the kid that used a pistol at the El Paso Walmart shooting. This is also when WM stopped carrying handgun ammo. The honchos at WM are to blind to know that there are pistols chambered in most rifle calibers and vice versa

I’d say they know. It’s all virtue signaling, despite the sheer illogic nature (i.e., emotional) of the decision.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The El Paso Walmart shooter used a WASR-10. He is seen with the gun in surveillance videos.
Patrick_Crusius_Video_Surveillance_Shooting.png

(Credit: Walmart Video Surveillance Camera)

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The article states that the braces are an accessory that has been used in several mass shootings. Is that accurate?
Unfortunately, yes. In my research, I've found only two cases where a braced AR pistol was the principal weapon in a mass shooting.

1. Boulder, CO, March 22, 2021: Supermarket shooting, Ruger AR556 pistol.
2. Dayton, OH, August 4, 2019: Ned Peppers Bar, Unknown AR-style pistol with Anderson lower.

There may be more that I haven't found yet.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW...I just had some fun with the dips**ts at Brady. I used one of their forms to contact my US representative (Cole) with their prefilled anti-gun message. Let's just say I did some editing to make it somewhat less anti-gun...

View attachment 381088
A group of friends and I use to sign up to phone bank and then not show up

Latest posts

Top Bottom