BREAKING NEWS: Gary England Leaving News 9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figured there was a reason David Payne left channel 4...besided the new storm chase vehicle.

This. Although I'll admit that I figured Gary would die on air ... I'll stick with Damon Lane. Of all the weather guys on air around here, he's the least melodramatic. I can't deal with all the whooping and hollering ... If I want "drama" I'll turn to any one of the 857239482059847293 different "Housewives of ..." series out there ... or the Kardashians ...

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone else see the tornado footage where David Pane is looking at a tornado on the ground & they pan the camera up following the tornado & the big end is right over them ? i no long sentence

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with BB on this one. If I was Michael Armstrong I'd be looking for another station. I really like him but he must not scream enough for the ones calling the shots.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe he'll adopt Mike Morgans early warning system... Flipping through channels, if you don't spot the bedazzled tie, no threat of naders

Latest posts

Top Bottom