BREAKING NEWS: Gary England Leaving News 9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe he'll adopt Mike Morgans early warning system... Flipping through channels, if you don't spot the bedazzled tie, no threat of naders
I never pay any attention to his tie. What I look for with Morgan is if he has his coat off then it's getting kind of bad. If he has his sleeves rolled up then you better take cover. I never could figure out the rolling up the sleeves.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone knew this was. I thought Gary would make it to the end of the year, but what do I know. Payne is funny, but I hope he doesn't take himself to seriously.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never pay any attention to his tie. What I look for with Morgan is if he has his coat off then it's getting kind of bad. If he has his sleeves rolled up then you better take cover. I never could figure out the rolling up the sleeves.

Sears shirts don't wick away sweat very well.

Kind of like how Sears jeans hang worse than curtains and duct tape.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hahahaha... YES!!! That's awesome

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could have sworn that a few years ago he said he would be there for 10 more years. I guess that went by faster than I thought it would. I never thought I would see the day when old Gary retired. It will be weird not seeing him on there. And hearing his funny sayings that he has. The way he pronounced some of our towns is so funny.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just couldn't watch Gary England the last few years...he was way past when he should have retired. He was reading the weather like that's the first time he'd ever heard of what he was reading. It was painfully obvious someone else was doing all the work and Gary was just reading it on air. He's definitely making the right choice leaving for something managerial. I'm surprised David Payne would change stations since KFOR has been the top station for a long, long time, they must have offered him some pretty sweet perks to switch to a lower rated network. Personally I wish KFOR would get rid of that Kent Ogre or whichever Ogre he is, that pasty giant gives me the creeps. He seems like the kind of guy who has some kind of sick shrine hidden in his house where he does horrible things to babies.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree somewhat that it's been time for Gary to pass the torch for awhile. He created an entire industry from scratch and pretty and much single handedly. He did good so he's got nothing to be ashamed of, we all get old and slow down. I'm going to miss him though, he was the one we always watched when I was a kid in the '70s. Back then and well into the '80's Gary had no peer. :bowdown:

Rick W

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite Gary England quote was during the storm that went through Frontier City several years ago.
Just before the tornado hit the park, he said "I think we have this storm under control".
Rick W

Latest posts

Top Bottom