Breaking: Two Chickasha police officers were shot while serving a warrant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did they ever say why they were serving a warrant? Drugs, guns? The news yesterday said no criminal history and didn't see pending charges. (Yes I know the news is wrong a lot)

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Supposedly it was an arrest warrant for kidnapping but I haven't been able to confirm that..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Supposedly it was an arrest warrant for kidnapping but I haven't been able to confirm that..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

http://kfor.com/2017/09/19/police-m...nted-on-attempted-kidnapping-assault-charges/
Police: Man accused of shooting two officers was wanted on attempted kidnapping, assault charges
Posted 11:16 am, September 19, 2017, by Sarah Stewart, Updated at 11:32AM, September 19, 2017

..."On Tuesday morning, officials with the Chickasha Police Department say Klingler was wanted for the attempted kidnapping and assault of a woman.
Investigators say the woman had both of her wrists broken as she tried to escape her captor."...

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DA has not filed charges yet; bet there will be a pile of them. I know one of the officers involved. They aren't allowed to discuss the incident with anyone outside of official channels.

Latest posts

Top Bottom