Brecheen v. Frix.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just want to watch TV without political drama.
C575762F-5D01-4CEA-A30A-12007F0DE6EF.jpeg

PDS

Marksman
Reaction score
You just trashed Tom Coburn? Enough said, guess Reagan should be trashed too as he was fooled by the NWO as well

Any actual historical links? I could shoot a few photos of anything. The
fact of the matter is most campaigns accept donations from anyone and usually the give to both sides in case their mainstay looses. He has a track record.

Did you even click on the links provided

Frix, elected to the State House in 2016, may be a registered Republican, but he's by no means a super-conservative. In fact, on many issues, he's simply not conservative. At all. Let me give you almost seven billion reasons why.

• In 2017, Frix voted to decouple the Oklahoma standard deduction from federal amounts, increasing Oklahomans' taxes by $4.4M.
  • In 2017, Frix voted for a brand new government fee on sports tickets, increasing government fee collections by what was estimated at $2.9M annually.
  • In 2017, Frix voted for a de-facto tax hike on small business owners of an estimated $14M annually.
  • In 2017, Frix voted for a $95M tax hike on energy production.
  • In 2017, Frix voted for a $123M vehicle sales tax hike.
  • In 2017, Frix voted for a $258M cigarette tax hike that was unanimously ruled to be unconstitutional by the Oklahoma Supreme Court.
  • In 2017, Frix voted for a $102M tax hike that would have limited itemized income tax deductions. It failed to receive a Senate hearing.
  • In 2017, Frix voted for a $455M tax hike package on motor fuels, cigarettes, other tobacco products, beer, and some energy production (did not reach final passage).
  • In 2017, Frix voted for an identical $455M tax hike passage to the previous one that did not reach a Senate vote.
  • In 2017, Frix voted for a $151M tax hike on some oil and gas wells.
  • In 2018, Frix took a $2,000 out-of-state legislative junket to New York City for a National Popular Vote conference sponsored by the Institute for Research on Presidential Elections.
  • In 2018, Frix voted for a $581M mega-tax hike that failed to reach the 3/4ths vote required by the state constitution. This would have been the largest tax hike in decades, if not state history.
  • In 2018, Frix voted for a $534M mega-tax hike, the largest tax hike to pass in Oklahoma since at least 1990. Raised taxes on energy production, tobacco products, cigarettes, gasoline and diesel fuels, and hotel/motel stays.
  • In 2018, Frix voted for a bill to make it easier for the Legislature to raise taxes on Oklahomans.
  • In 2020, Frix authored and passed an unfunded cost-of-living-adjustment, which would have increased Oklahoma pension system liability by $800M-$900M. Oklahoma government pension systems were in shockingly bad shape after Democratic control, with the teacher retirement system barely half-funded. Republicans spent several years in the early 2010s working to fix those sinking boats, and required any future COLAs to be fully-funded. Frix lead a return to the old Democratic way of passing unfunded increases (an long-used vote buying pander scheme).
  • In March of this year, Frix authored and passed an historically bad bill through the House which would have undone all the work Republicans did to fix the state retirement systems, wiping away an estimated $3.8 billion in projected taxpayer savings, and which would have boosted state legislators' own retirement significantly. State Sen. Marty Quinn, a fellow candidate for Congress, helped kill this disastrous union-happy measure in the State Senate.

All told, between 2017 and 2018 alone (and I might have missed a few votes), Avery Frix voted for no less than $2.775B in tax hikes on Oklahomans. That's $2,775,000,000.00 with a billion B.

Add to that his unfunded liablity bill of $800-$900M, plus his let's-gut-successful-conservative-pension-reforms-and-bring-back-the-failed-Democratic-plan bill, we're talking a fiscal record for Avery Frix of potentially near $7B ($7,000,000,000.00) worth of harm to the Oklahoma taxpayer.

I reached out to the folks at OCPA, who have watched fiscal policy at the Oklahoma State Capitol for years, asking them what they considered to be the worst fiscal bill they'd ever seen pass a state house or senate chamber. Frix's disastrous pension bill was the unanimous pick:

When real conservatives stood up to protect the Oklahoma taxpayer, Avery Frix opposed them. When real conservatives opposed tax hikes, Avery Frix supported almost every single tax hike vote. While real conservatives fixed failed retirement systems, Avery Frix wrote the bill to return to the old broken system, a big plus for his government union fans.

Of all the candidates running for the 2nd Congressional District seat, Avery Frix is the worst choice for real conservative voters. Oklahoma and America would be better off with almost any of the other 13 Republican l

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0

PDS

Marksman
Reaction score
Not interested in a billionaire from PA buying Oklahomas vote
If we elected our Rep we can hold him accountable….good luck with trying to hold a sell out to OKLAHOMA.. he proved that when he voted for OK to support the popular vote instead of the Constitution that gave OK a voice through the electoral college the lied about it
If he was such a Godly man wouldn’t he trust God to place him instead of seeking funding from Hedge Fund Billionaires?
CE3EFE33-0681-43E0-B58A-7F7C9EB15479.png

GLGAR

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a troll I am giving facts. If facts make you think troll you have never been out of OK. Ine thing the Corps gave me knowledge that ignorance is comfortable for some.
Look for facts man this is why our country is screwed up. Ppl don’t check out who we send to Washington and the good ole boy smooth talker is usually a liar. Need straight shooters
I've lived in California, Maryland and Virginia and seen first hand what democrat policy can do to a state so your perception of "never been out of Oklahoma" is wrong. You seem to be full of facts so how about some facts on the donors to the Fund for a Working Congress which has spent over 1.4 million on the never ending anti Brecheen ads? All unknown except for the treasurer as far as I can find. Also how about some facts on Frix's past history as a democrat. His change in parties seems like a move to boost his political career in a red state. I still think troll, LOL

Last edited:

PDS

Marksman
Reaction score
I've lived in California, Maryland and Virginia and seen first hand what democrat policy can do to a state so your perception of "never been out of Oklahoma" is wrong. You seem to be full of facts so how about some facts on the donors to the Fund for a Working Congress which has spent over 1.4 million on the never ending anti Brecheen ads? All unknown except for the treasurer as far as I can find. Also how about some facts on Frix's past history as a democrat. His change in parties seems like a move to boost his political career in a red state. I still think troll, LOL
I’ve lived in Quantico DC NC CA TN KY OK TX Japan Spain Mikitary and worked in the Halls of DC. I know what democrats can do and what DC Politics is about. Fund for a Working Congress is small fish compared to a the two funding Brecheen and FFWC has given no money to Frix Campaign they have sent mailers. They choose the candidates who are the weakest to stand strong in Congress and campaign against them and they only choose a couple of states to focus on because they are poor for a PAC their donors are listed on Open Secrets I called several because it gave the owner or Chairs personal info. NewsMax said they give to them because they fight for small news networks. Cox cable gives because they are fighting the Federal Gov under Biden giving funding to states for broadband controlled by gov. There are a couple of others who I spoke to and they said they were small business and FFWC fight for small business
That’s how concerned I am. I looked up donors and called.
Brecheen is listed as a motivational speaker which speaks to his ability to memorize the constitution.during one of the forums he had the audience do a fifth grade exercise to show how change is uncomfortable… probably a nice guy but Congress will chew him up. He has already sold himself to YAAS he is owned. 5 million… he is bought.
Not on this forum to argue. Came on because it seemed like a bunch of second amendment… maybe get together a shoot dudes. .. Gave facts and if someone chooses to let a bunch of outside money have their vote it’s them but I chose the guy I who put his phone number in his card and he answers and the guy I can look at in the eye and say OK first and I am here to make sure of it
Brecheen blew me off when I asked about Trimpnand avoided me when I saw him again and was walking toward him. Just said … little man who is selling his sold to have a title …

Information on The pac advertising against Brecheen is available. I also noticed they didn’t around buying Congressional seats they just fought against weakness
They were advertising against Bennett before him. Bennett is a snake not a soul in the Corps remembered him. Using Chevrons For your campaign is a little man trying to be important.. got no use.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
humm…. Frix certainly has the money. Just got this today while It doesn’t mention Frix, it trashes Brecheen. It’s big expensive and is paid for by outside money. Measures 9” x 12”DB156588-8B24-4BCA-8C9D-8D9A53157575.jpeg
40719B7A-0DF2-46BB-A80F-63FFEED261B1.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom