Brecheen v. Frix.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Frix family has been active in the Muskogee area for years. I never had a very good impression of them, until Avery came into the picture. We have known him and his family since he was a student in my wife’s 5th grade class. I still don’t care much for the family, but Avery is a fine young man. That’s my problem with him. He is so young and potentially impressionable. I have great concern that he would easily fall into the DC traps. He needs to stay at the state or county level.

PDS

Marksman
Reaction score
The Frix family has been active in the Muskogee area for years. I never had a very good impression of them, until Avery came into the picture. We have known him and his family since he was a student in my wife’s 5th grade class. I still don’t care much for the family, but Avery is a fine young man. That’s my problem with him. He is so young and potentially impressionable. I have great concern that he would easily fall into the DC traps. He needs to stay at the state or county level.
Neither was my choice and you are right he is young but seems to hold his own and when I saw Brecheen voted to do away with OK supporting the electoral college and his apology letter said some one steered him wrong and only Jesus is perfect…he is the one I would worry about being impressionable. Besides 5 million from one source…shows me someone thinks he is buyable

The billionaire from PA has spent 18 million in this campaign season 5 of which toward Brecheen

Latest posts

Top Bottom