Brecheen v. Frix.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PDS

Marksman
Reaction score
If you’re wondering who to vote for to replace Mullin in the 2nd Congressional district, you might want to pay attention to who is behind the dark money ads in that race.

The “Fund for a Working Congress” is a DC Superpac funded almost exclusively by business interests like paving contractors, big cable company, healthcare and finance companies. They’ve spent $123,255 so far promoting Frix, and $1,441,407 attacking Brecheen. They primarily fund attack ads, mostly in OK, but also in Ohio and Georgia. They do not disclose who they are beyond their unknown treasurer. Their primary donor is “Prosperity Alliance, Inc., which appears to be a front to launder Superpac money and anonymize FFAWC supporters. They are the subject of an FEC complaint, for falsely claiming they don’t engage in political activities.

So of you want another GOPe, RINO, Chamber Republican, it appears Frix is your man.

If you want a Republican who isn’t bought by special interests and may align more closely with the Constitution, Brecheen is your guy.

Enjoy! ;)

https://www.opensecrets.org/outsidespending/detail.php?cmte=C00637041&cycle=2022
https://www.citizensforethics.org/legal-action/legal-complaints/irs-investigate-prosperity-alliance/
I’ve called the donors for Fund for a Working Congress… Cox Cable has donated they are fighting against Biden’s push for Government Broadband. That would allow the Gov to spy on everyone using the internet….
I called NewsMax…. They are interested the candidates who will ensure REAL News has an opportunity to compete …There were several Small Business owners who were supporting the candidate who supports small business growth.
They were also against John Bennett

When I tried to contact t Donors for School Freedom Fund there was only one. Jeffery Yaas who would not take my call. When looking him up he is the richest man in Pennsylvania… he is a hedge fund billionaire a libertarian and has bought Democrats and Republicans alike. He has spent 18 million in the 2022 elections

Why would he be interested in OK?

He is also the second highest donor to Club For Growth who has spent 2million on Brecheen

Please research. It’s all on Open Secrets website you just have to dig then call or email these ppl

They also paid Ted Cruz to endorse

Article: Ted Cruz Mocks Republicans Who Suck Up To Trump And People's Irony Meters Explode

https://www.readfrontier.org/storie...in-oklahomas-open-u-s-house-and-senate-races/

PDS

Marksman
Reaction score
Thanks, I have been getting a ton of mailers that are damning Brecheen. Frix just looks like he could be a problem.
I’ve called the donors for Fund for a Working Congress… Cox Cable has donated they are fighting against Biden’s push for Government Broadband. That would allow the Gov to spy on everyone using the internet….
I called NewsMax…. They are interested the candidates who will ensure REAL News has an opportunity to compete …There were several Small Business owners who were supporting the candidate who supports small business growth.
They were also against John Bennett

When I tried to contact t Donors for School Freedom Fund there was only one. Jeffery Yaas who would not take my call. When looking him up he is the richest man in Pennsylvania… he is a hedge fund billionaire a libertarian and has bought Democrats and Republicans alike. He has spent 18 million in the 2022 elections

Why would he be interested in OK?

He is also the second highest donor to Club For Growth who has spent 2million on Brecheen

Please research. It’s all on Open Secrets website you just have to dig then call or email these ppl

They also paid Ted Cruz to endorse

Article: Ted Cruz Mocks Republicans Who Suck Up To Trump And People's Irony Meters Explode

www.readfrontier.org

Super PACs are spending big on GOP candidates in Oklahoma’s open U.S. House and Senate races

Super PACs, some backed by dark money, are injecting millions of dollars into Oklahoma’s competitive U.S. House and Senate races this year. Some are even outspending the candidates themselves.
www.readfrontier.org
www.readfrontier.org

Quote Reply
Report •••
Prev

BoldItalicMore Options…

Insert linkInsert imageMore Options…
UndoMore Options…
Preview

Font SizeText ColorFont FamilyAlignment
  • Align Left
  • Align Center