Brecheen v. Frix.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PDS

Marksman
Reaction score
Who is PDS?

Six posts (his actual total of posts on this date) on the day he joined and ALL in the same thread?
This was the second thread I saw on this site. I live in the 2nd district and didn’t vote for either of these in the first election …so I checked these out…sharing what I found. If it’s offensive you have a problem with facts. I’m not an idiot. I don’t want a bought politician representing me and Brecheen is like Obama baffles with ******** …. When someone is too smooth..there is a problem
He is bought

PDS

Marksman
Reaction score
I would guess a troll from the Frix campaign
Not a troll I am giving facts. If facts make you think troll you have never been out of OK. Ine thing the Corps gave me knowledge that ignorance is comfortable for some.
Look for facts man this is why our country is screwed up. Ppl don’t check out who we send to Washington and the good ole boy smooth talker is usually a liar. Need straight shooters

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
click on the links below

There’s a lot of wolves in sheep clothing. Brecheen for me

Avery Frix is lying to voters when he says he has supported President Trump from the get-go. He is fond of falsely branding his opponent a “never Trumper” – when, in fact, his own personal voting history proves he deserves that nickname himself. Publicly available records accessed from the Oklahoma State Election Board reveal that in 2016, this self-proclaimed ‘next generation MAGA leader’ didn’t even show up at the polls on Super Tuesday to vote for Donald Trump, when he was facing 16 other Republicans in an election to become our party’s Presidential nominee. That’s right, “from the get-go” Frix was completely absent from the fight.

MAGA Americans – we have a choice that we can be proud of. Josh Brecheen has stood publicly for America First policies, cut taxes while Frix raised them, defended President Trump, and is always in the fight to strengthen families and our country’s future. Brecheen is endorsed by President Trump-appointed former NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine, Donald Trump’s former Economic Policy Advisor Stephen Moore, The House Freedom Fund which was co-founded by Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows – and Josh Brecheen is the only MAGA INSTITUTE certified candidate in this race.

Other tidbits of failure Frix: In red-state Oklahoma, Frix first registered as a Democrat, and didn’t switch to Republican until September of 2015 – just a month before the deadline in Oklahoma to be eligible to run for office on that party’s ticket. In April, 2016, Frix filed as a Republican to run for a state house seat, building a RINO resume that has now earned him big labor union support in this congressional election.

Worth noting here is that Avery Frix took an all expense paid trip to NYC paid for by National Popular Vote – the same entity that is diligently working to do away with the Founder’s electoral college. See 3 GOP State Reps went on December NYC National Popular Vote junket

here’s a great news story called Fiscal Failure Frix – detailing the 7 Billion Reasons not to vote for Frix in the election – he is a tax and spend liberal who has not earned any credibility with authentic MAGA Republicans. Fiscal Failure Frix, the worst choice for conservatives in CD2

PDS

Marksman
Reaction score
Who is PDS?

Six posts (his actual total of posts on this date) on the day he joined and ALL in the same
Here’s a thread I posted earlier, due diligence is advised as always.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/...-you-haven’t-heard-about.339448/#post-3838532
click on the links below

There’s a lot of wolves in sheep clothing. Brecheen for me

Avery Frix is lying to voters when he says he has supported President Trump from the get-go. He is fond of falsely branding his opponent a “never Trumper” – when, in fact, his own personal voting history proves he deserves that nickname himself. Publicly available records accessed from the Oklahoma State Election Board reveal that in 2016, this self-proclaimed ‘next generation MAGA leader’ didn’t even show up at the polls on Super Tuesday to vote for Donald Trump, when he was facing 16 other Republicans in an election to become our party’s Presidential nominee. That’s right, “from the get-go” Frix was completely absent from the fight.

MAGA Americans – we have a choice that we can be proud of. Josh Brecheen has stood publicly for America First policies, cut taxes while Frix raised them, defended President Trump, and is always in the fight to strengthen families and our country’s future. Brecheen is endorsed by President Trump-appointed former NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine, Donald Trump’s former Economic Policy Advisor Stephen Moore, The House Freedom Fund which was co-founded by Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows – and Josh Brecheen is the only MAGA INSTITUTE certified candidate in this race.

Other tidbits of failure Frix: In red-state Oklahoma, Frix first registered as a Democrat, and didn’t switch to Republican until September of 2015 – just a month before the deadline in Oklahoma to be eligible to run for office on that party’s ticket. In April, 2016, Frix filed as a Republican to run for a state house seat, building a RINO resume that has now earned him big labor union support in this congressional election.

Worth noting here is that Avery Frix took an all expense paid trip to NYC paid for by National Popular Vote – the same entity that is diligently working to do away with the Founder’s electoral college. See 3 GOP State Reps went on December NYC National Popular Vote junket

here’s a great news story called Fiscal Failure Frix – detailing the 7 Billion Reasons not to vote for Frix in the election – he is a tax and spend liberal who has not earned any credibility with authentic MAGA Republicans. Fiscal Failure Frix, the worst choice for conservatives in CD2

Attachments

• 9730353F-4E7D-4E44-82C9-D2CCCFF2AB97.jpeg
    9730353F-4E7D-4E44-82C9-D2CCCFF2AB97.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 8782622D-1269-43B1-9A9F-9C3FE499F807.jpeg
    8782622D-1269-43B1-9A9F-9C3FE499F807.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • BFE3CF6C-8717-4C7D-AA9A-AEB37DE4A6FD.jpeg
    BFE3CF6C-8717-4C7D-AA9A-AEB37DE4A6FD.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 2E96124F-51F0-4545-A367-F316D82F3326.jpeg
    2E96124F-51F0-4545-A367-F316D82F3326.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0

PDS

Marksman
Reaction score
The tax term package Frix voted on resulted in a 30% tax decrease for OK families. You have to look past just a tax.
Have you ever voted in a School bond? You have to determine the pros and cons. A straight no down the board in every tax is lazy or stupid … you pick.
Brecheen was the reason teachers ran across the border to Texas while we sit 48th in the state. I want even here and I researched that. I went to 3 speaking events during the first time around. Ask Brecheen if he thought the election was stolen. He said not enough evidence. It’s certified and nothing you can do now. That tells me he wasn’t concerned and not a Trump supporter. Frix said definitely stolen and it should at least be addressed. The Yaas guy Brecheen is getting all his money from us a never Trumper.
This is what I heard from Brecheen. Coburn so not being from herecI guess Coburn was a big deal. I guess Coburns money friends with DC connections are willing to buy him some influence but I’m not voting for Coburn. He is gone and judging from all the social media when Brecheen was in office …he did nothing as a state Senator
Have you talked to both candidates or do you let media and PACs make your decisions
Call Frix ask questions he gives out his personal cell number in his cards
Brecheen you have to go through 10 people

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You just trashed Tom Coburn? Enough said, guess Reagan should be trashed too as he was fooled by the NWO as well

Any actual historical links? I could shoot a few photos of anything. The
fact of the matter is most campaigns accept donations from anyone and usually the give to both sides in case their mainstay looses. He has a track record.

Did you even click on the links provided

Frix, elected to the State House in 2016, may be a registered Republican, but he's by no means a super-conservative. In fact, on many issues, he's simply not conservative. At all. Let me give you almost seven billion reasons why.

• In 2017, Frix voted to decouple the Oklahoma standard deduction from federal amounts, increasing Oklahomans' taxes by $4.4M.
  • In 2017, Frix voted for a brand new government fee on sports tickets, increasing government fee collections by what was estimated at $2.9M annually.
  • In 2017, Frix voted for a de-facto tax hike on small business owners of an estimated $14M annually.
  • In 2017, Frix voted for a $95M tax hike on energy production.
  • In 2017, Frix voted for a $123M vehicle sales tax hike.
  • In 2017, Frix voted for a $258M cigarette tax hike that was unanimously ruled to be unconstitutional by the Oklahoma Supreme Court.
  • In 2017, Frix voted for a $102M tax hike that would have limited itemized income tax deductions. It failed to receive a Senate hearing.
  • In 2017, Frix voted for a $455M tax hike package on motor fuels, cigarettes, other tobacco products, beer, and some energy production (did not reach final passage).
  • In 2017, Frix voted for an identical $455M tax hike passage to the previous one that did not reach a Senate vote.
  • In 2017, Frix voted for a $151M tax hike on some oil and gas wells.
  • In 2018, Frix took a $2,000 out-of-state legislative junket to New York City for a National Popular Vote conference sponsored by the Institute for Research on Presidential Elections.
  • In 2018, Frix voted for a $581M mega-tax hike that failed to reach the 3/4ths vote required by the state constitution. This would have been the largest tax hike in decades, if not state history.
  • In 2018, Frix voted for a $534M mega-tax hike, the largest tax hike to pass in Oklahoma since at least 1990. Raised taxes on energy production, tobacco products, cigarettes, gasoline and diesel fuels, and hotel/motel stays.
  • In 2018, Frix voted for a bill to make it easier for the Legislature to raise taxes on Oklahomans.
  • In 2020, Frix authored and passed an unfunded cost-of-living-adjustment, which would have increased Oklahoma pension system liability by $800M-$900M. Oklahoma government pension systems were in shockingly bad shape after Democratic control, with the teacher retirement system barely half-funded. Republicans spent several years in the early 2010s working to fix those sinking boats, and required any future COLAs to be fully-funded. Frix lead a return to the old Democratic way of passing unfunded increases (an long-used vote buying pander scheme).
  • In March of this year, Frix authored and passed an historically bad bill through the House which would have undone all the work Republicans did to fix the state retirement systems, wiping away an estimated $3.8 billion in projected taxpayer savings, and which would have boosted state legislators' own retirement significantly. State Sen. Marty Quinn, a fellow candidate for Congress, helped kill this disastrous union-happy measure in the State Senate.

All told, between 2017 and 2018 alone (and I might have missed a few votes), Avery Frix voted for no less than $2.775B in tax hikes on Oklahomans. That's $2,775,000,000.00 with a billion B.

Add to that his unfunded liablity bill of $800-$900M, plus his let's-gut-successful-conservative-pension-reforms-and-bring-back-the-failed-Democratic-plan bill, we're talking a fiscal record for Avery Frix of potentially near $7B ($7,000,000,000.00) worth of harm to the Oklahoma taxpayer.

I reached out to the folks at OCPA, who have watched fiscal policy at the Oklahoma State Capitol for years, asking them what they considered to be the worst fiscal bill they'd ever seen pass a state house or senate chamber. Frix's disastrous pension bill was the unanimous pick:

“Pension reform was a major conservative objective when Republicans finally took majorities in the legislature. Delivering on pension reform was a promise kept by conservative legislators, that reform eliminated billions in debt and was projected at the time to save taxpayers more than $300 million per year, or $3.4 billion over 30 years. It’s also been proven by legislative, legal and fiscal staff in both the Oklahoma House of Representatives and the Oklahoma Senate that, contrary to some legislators’ claims, the bill that passed the House to gut these reforms would have also provided a financial benefit to many of those same legislators.”
When real conservatives stood up to protect the Oklahoma taxpayer, Avery Frix opposed them. When real conservatives opposed tax hikes, Avery Frix supported almost every single tax hike vote. While real conservatives fixed failed retirement systems, Avery Frix wrote the bill to return to the old broken system, a big plus for his government union fans.

Of all the candidates running for the 2nd Congressional District seat, Avery Frix is the worst choice for real conservative voters. Oklahoma and America would be better off with almost any of the other 13 Republican candidates.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom