Broke My New PPK/S!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would check with Walther and see if there is a warranty for that. Oh yeah...get a glock.

This is an interarms gun made in 1983. It was not made by Walther in Fort Smith. It's also way out of warranty. And by the way, I do have a Glock. But if you look at the pictures there's a little bit a difference in the way they look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is the weak part on that gun. There may have been a bad batch as I replaced several for people back in the mid 80's.
Also guns back then were not designed to be dry fired a lot without a snapcap.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm having a heck of a time getting that broken piece out...gonna let it sit and go to the gym; I have the part ordered from Numrich, now if I can just get the piece out without damaging my finish...

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update: I called Walther in Fort Smith Arkansas today and spoke with a fellow in customer service. I explained what happened to him and even though this is an Interarms gun, he said they would be glad to repair it for me for free if I would ship them the slide and the broken part so they can see and analyze what may have happened. It is on its way as we speak! I think that's great customer service, I'll get my pistol back, repaired at the factory, and it's not gonna cost me anything but the cost of shipping. I'll keep those of you who are interested updated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom