Broken Arrow schools warn legal marijuana could hurt students

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a free country. Why do we have to tell everyone how to live? I find that most people are good law abiding citizens that can make adult decisions. For those that aren’t, we have places for them. If marijuana doesn’t get passed recreationally, then we need to ban alcohol and cigarettes. They’ve killed a huge amount of people. So when does telling people how to live stop? Too fat? Let’s make a law. I say yes on 820 because marijuana is here to stay. One way or another. The best way to manage it is just like alcohol and cigarettes, regulate it and tax it.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the best interpretation for the yes side I have seen in this thread. Thank you!!
I fail, to see any benifit socity gains from, pot, alcohol, gambling, etc. legal, or illegal! I don't do any of these things an am no worse off, for that choice! BUT, if it comes down to more government control, or legalizing bad habits, I'll chose freedom to make our own choices, EVERY TIME!!

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I fail, to see any benifit socity gains from, pot, alcohol, gambling, etc. legal, or illegal! I don't do any of these things an am no worse off, for that choice! BUT, if it comes down to more government control, or legalizing bad habits, I'll chose freedom to make our own choices, EVERY TIME!!
Perfect statement in my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom