Broken Arrow schools warn legal marijuana could hurt students

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m confused:

With a “Yes” vote we change the laws to what is added. Just like alcohol and tobacco

With a “No” vote we have no control what the drug dealers can keep lacing any substances they want Methamphetamine, LSD, Heroin, Cocaine, Antifreeze, Embalming fluid, Fuels, and much more...

Just Search: What Can Marijuana Be Laced With? Or Click: https://americanaddictioncenters.org/marijuana-rehab/what-can-marijuana-be-laced-with
Despite laws against it, 'Moonshine' is still brewed and tobacco still gets laced with other drugs so your claim that voting "NO" is going to open the door to illicit activities, which BTW already occur, is just a 'straw-man' argument.

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IDK, back in the day my friends and I would smoke weed occasionally on the back roads after football practice and it never killed us. Granted back then we only had the "Whatever your friends could find" weed instead of this new "3 puffs and you're high as giraffe nuts" weed. I do know that "Think of the children" is a terrible way to get someone to agree with you though.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Despite laws against it, 'Moonshine' is still brewed and tobacco still gets laced with other drugs so your claim that voting "NO" is going to open the door to illicit activities, which BTW already occur, is just a 'straw-man' argument.
No its not. Medical weed is strickly tested and controled and the is 0 chance of buying some from a dispensary that has been laced. 0 chance.
Legalizing it would mean its under the same scrutiny for testing and control before being sold.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh no, it will be good for the young students. They will be more alert, able to grasp complex mathematical problems more easily, enter into meaningful dialog with others, prepare and submit their homework in a more timely manner and in general be more social. It's a win-win situation...sarcasm.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No one here said kids should be using it. The new law says 21 but guess what, its been available to kids for as long as we both have been alive. Our years combined in fact.
You are correct! But in all honesty you know that more children will use the marijuana and some toddlers have been known to take it out of their mother's purse and ingest. Whether they use it or not illegally has nothing to do with real life, they will use it because t will be more readily available.
Besides, it won't affect the young, affect the young, affect the young...
Medical marijuana as you use is legal and acceptable in many circles but here are some who strongly oppose the use regardless of the reasoning or need in your case. Let's leave it at that, medical.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IDK, back in the day my friends and I would smoke weed occasionally on the back roads after football practice and it never killed us. Granted back then we only had the "Whatever your friends could find" weed instead of this new "3 puffs and you're high as giraffe nuts" weed. I do know that "Think of the children" is a terrible way to get someone to agree with you though.
can buy any strength you want thats the beauty of it

Latest posts

Top Bottom