Broken Leg needs help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i am louis richards,born and raised in OKC, longtime member of this site, i was working aug 13 ,tree trimming cut a limb too big , it hit ladder and knocked me off breaking leg in 2 places,i have been selling things to pay bills but now i am almost out of things to sell , and cant work till 1st of march, so says my physical therapist, so i set up a Go Fund ME account under the name Broken Okie,i dont need much, about 600$ a month, so i need 3 months,if 400 people can donate 5-6$ each that is all i will need to get me through this winter and recovery,leg and knee healing well, getting leg to bend after 2 month in brace is hard part, takes time, just now starting to learn walk on it..I would be gratefull for any help in putting Thaks in my Thanksgiving.. oh and when x-mas rolls around if you havent seen Red Skeltons x-mas dinner vid (1980) find it online and watch with everbody, great vid, Red did it all himself, wrote, sang,directed..

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i am louis richards,born and raised in OKC, longtime member of this site, i was working aug 13 ,tree trimming cut a limb too big , it hit ladder and knocked me off breaking leg in 2 places,i have been selling things to pay bills but now i am almost out of things to sell , and cant work till 1st of march, so says my physical therapist, so i set up a Go Fund ME account under the name Broken Okie,i dont need much, about 600$ a month, so i need 3 months,if 400 people can donate 5-6$ each that is all i will need to get me through this winter and recovery,leg and knee healing well, getting leg to bend after 2 month in brace is hard part, takes time, just now starting to learn walk on it..I would be gratefull for any help in putting Thaks in my Thanksgiving.. oh and when x-mas rolls around if you havent seen Red Skeltons x-mas dinner vid (1980) find it online and watch with everbody, great vid, Red did it all himself, wrote, sang,directed..
i'm sorry to hear this MadOkie. I wish you luck with your go fund me account. It must be hard to have this kind of trouble hitting at this time of the year.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom