Broken Leg needs help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
winter sale, i will be at rk show this sunday the 11, selling usa pocket knives ,ka-bar knives, and spare sheaths,,size 8 pac boots,car and gun books,big wrenches. west wall middle way down, look for sign hanggin on table says,,, Go Fund Me Broken Okie..can now walk without cruthes, just a cane.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
update, walking with cane now,still not very far,still cant sit at computer, more thank 30 min.no pain though..had to fix truck last friday in 60 degree, last warm day, damn drum brakes,the slotted washer that you have to push in and twist, rusted off, pulled through, brake shoe tilted, fluid drain out, new hardware and cylinder kit.staying inside and weathering the cold just fine.I still need donations, even 5 or 10$ will help out,, spent more than i though i would this month, fixing truck (tire tube) and winterizing house. if a bunch of you are going to meet and eat some where near okc. pm me,we will meet, i got nothing else to do.if you can go to my GFM campaign and link it to your facebook and twitter and such contacts that would be great,Thanks.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jan 4 update, doing ok, up and walking without cane.its cold today.!! spent new years with some friends ..glad its a new year, 2016 was not a good year IMO.. we lost a lot of people.. lady i used to work for moving and trash hauling, found her sister dead , last day of 2016. New year should be better, i should be able to work 1st of march, maybe sooner , i will see doc 20th of this month.i still need some help with donations, got real slow around xmas, but i expected that, paid all my bills up first of dec,now i have most of those to pay middle of this month..any amount will help, even 5 or 10$,, for small amounts just use my e mail via pay pal,, GFM and We Pay takes out a cut, so for smaller amounts pay pal is best. i will have table at RK show this 28 & 29 come out and see me..Thanks again to all..

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear you're up and mobile without the cane Mad. Don't be climbing no trees yet! 2016 was a bad year indeed. I'm glad it's over and am looking forward to a better year hopefully for us all!

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jan 13 update, was doing ok till sunday 8, tooth started hurting, looked online for free dental care and removal,wow like 20 or so free health care clinics all over okc,anyway all were full up except one that said they might get me in NEXT week, pass i had to get it done wayyy sooner than that,low cost clinics were 110-130, so i went to OU denistry school for 142$, did a really good job , the denist was a dead ringer for fess from that 70's show, i kid u knot !!!!! acted ,talked just like him, and docs first name was wilmer just like the actor that played fess..anyway pain and swelling gone down,can get to sleep now,oh FYI get your wisdom teeth taken out at a hospital, coworker of my dad had his daughter go to dentist to remove all 4 wisdom teeth at same time, she spent 4 days in bed in agony, all 4 of mine were taken out at hospital because of that,minor pain for 3 days and i was fine..glad my dad had good health care ins..but now i am doing ok ,able to walk easily , cleaning out storage shed in backyard when weather is good, ,,i still cant walk long enough to get a job,get tired and some pain after a hour , same with sitting,,i need donations still, to anyone that can spare, even 5 or 10, is great, just used my e mail above for pay pal. Thanks again.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
update Jan 27, walking more , still not too far ,but no pain,jaw swelling almost gone where tooth was pulled, having to work to get mouth open, so i can eat a sandwitch like normal.donations have dropped to almost nothing after the holidays,if anyone can help out with even 5 or 10$ it would be great,for small donations like that , use my email (post #12)at pay pal,easier and faster than GFM,and i get 100% of donation,.. i am looking for a PT job where i can work 3-5 hrs a day,see if i can do that..if anyone knows of such a job PM me.i will be at the RK show this weekend in OKC, still in that stupid Modern Living building.i have one table, just inside north entrance, first island u run into.white table cloth with sign that says Go Fund ME ,Broken Okie,i also have hand wrenches and USA knives FS, come out and see me.Thanks again to all..

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jan 30 update, well the rk show was a bust, sold very little, its a buyers market now, save your money and buy some thing you really want prices will go down some now.i am walking more, i did plenty at the guns show,but i dont think i can do a FT job yet, looking for a PT job ..i can help out on a job if anyone needs some temp help, just PM me..,i still need some donations if anyone can help,still have 2 bills from middle of this month to pay, and 1 bill end of this week.any donation will help, Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom