Broken Mossberg 500 safety switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've owned one Mossberg 600AT Police issue only and it was a POS. Chambered for 3" shells. The forearm would come off the gun when fired with a max load 3" shot or slug. It was involved in the guns being stolen from my house, or It would have been the first gun I would have sold. I buy not sell.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The most offensive part of this exchange is that the emails were signed:

Sincerely,
Customer Service Team
O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc.

I work in Support and I sign my customer interactions first and last name so this irritates me to no end.

Also, exactly what service did this unnamed person (or entire team of people) provide? They should be called the "Customer kiss-off team."

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, exactly what service did this unnamed person (or entire team of people) provide?"

:lmfao:
I AM DYING OVER HERE!!!
For some reason, when my eyes hit "entire team of people", my brain went to a "team" of horses! As in, dozens of individuals aligned and scratched their heads in unison to do absolutely NOTHING for you!
It then somehow reminded me of a wealthy friend of mine that once threatened a Highway Patrol officer in a frivolous stop using the words, "my FLOCK of lawyers will descend upon you and your organization".
Oh man, the tears are rolling' brother, thank you for that!

Yep, I think that Ambien is kickin' in.

'night fellas,
Mike

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Spending about 10% of what I have in the gun on which this broke is a bit hard to swallow, but I guess I'm going to have to if I want this one gun to have a safety again. At least this one is metal. I wish I could find it on Amazon. I really don't like Ebay.

Bryan

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, I'm surprised. I agree something must have changed for them to adopt this policy.
Mossberg makes bad decisions and loses money, have to recoup their losses somehow..

www.mossberg.com_wp_content_uploads_2016_01_41026_media.jpg

a7cc9ca9de58dfceffae53fd5f527721.jpg

www.sportsmanswarehouse.com_img_products_original_mossberg_mvp33b1c3eb0e4bbd3e0d3afeabfcc8a215.jpg

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom