Brookside Motorcycle Company Tulsa OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've bought a couple of Triumph motorcycles from them and then was notified by Triumph Inc that Brookside was no longer a stocking Triumph dealer. I called them and the floor guy told me their lead mechanic had moved on to greener pastures. That was disconcerting because he had completed Triumph Inc's mechanic's certification.

I followed their webpage and noticed they had fewer and fewer bikes for sale. And they were down to only one new bike for sale and it was a Triumph, so I figured they were shutting it down.

I called today and the number is no longer in service.

That's bad, because in order to have access to Triumph computer software you have to be a Triumph stocking dealer, and the closest one now is in OKC.

Any other Triumph riders on the forum?

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
It seemed that they catered to the new model Thailand built Triumphs. I went there asking about parts and service for my '69 Trophy and they were clueless. Since Jacks on Admiral closed there is really no legendary Brit bike shops in Tulsa. Johnny Isaac is in Bristow now and like me is getting old and appears to have no legacy staff.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a ‘73 Bonneville project that used to be that color. I would love a new Bonnie but can’t affoed one yet. I know motorcycles have been declining a bit lately, might be the reason for the store closing.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can see why they went out of business as they didn't carry most of the new models. I went in to checkout the new bobber in the Spring and they wanted a $500 deposit just to get one in to look at. The bobber was supposed to be a hot seller and they didn't even get one in stock for you too look at, seems like a bad way to run a business to me. I do hate that their is no longer a Triumph dealer in Tulsa, maybe 5th Gear will pick up the brand, they sell everything else.

I bought a 1973 Trident from Jack's back in the early 1970's, it was his personal bike. Had a lot of fun on that bike.

Latest posts

Top Bottom