Brothers(11 & 14) accused of stealing 22 guns from gun shop get 21 days juvenile detention

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That man is no father. He's the problem.
I wouldn't go so far to say that without evidence. The first article had an interview with the father who has had to call the police several times on his oldest. Sounds like the older one has mental issues, but with little help in that area now days the father is left to deal with it on his own.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just wondered if a gang recruited the brothers to steal the guns? When caught, the brothers are sent to juvie instead of the gang members doing hard time.

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 14 year old was already on probation for robbery......Yea I think when the old man caught them trying to sneak out the first time he should have whooped em both and maybe they would not have been so keen to try it again.
I’m thinking those boys probably never got a spanking in their life. That’s probably the reason why they are such little shites

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is Florida? Crazy how wokesim spread. I bet if he commits a mass shooting they will be blaming the gun, not the system or his parents.

Latest posts

Top Bottom