Browsing through the classifieds is like...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
$500 sell price, $750 trade value
I think we just recently had a thread on this very subject.
The sling, sight, bipod, rail covers, threaded X, bolt carrier group, grip, handle, etc. are NOT included! Well, then, take a picture without all the **** on it then!!
And this too less than a year ago.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember back in 2007/2008 timeframe when oil was doing great. I’d put something in the classifieds, even expensive stuff, and it would always sell quickly. Damn that was fun! I’d buy a new gun just to shoot it, then turn around and sell it. I also have to say, I’ve never had a bad transaction. Everyone I’ve met has been awesome.

I’ve bought around 10 new guns over the last 10 months and haven’t shot one of them yet. That’ll change now that I’m back.🙂

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do we have members here that need to be babysat? I thought we were all adults here so I stand by my comment.
We may all be adults, but we have members just getting into firearms and frankly a few neckbeards here too. A couple guys that really should be ashamed of themselves.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The sling, sight, bipod, rail covers, threaded X, bolt carrier group, grip, handle, etc. are NOT included! Well, then, take a picture without all the **** on it then!!

It just shows you the potential . . . maybe they're just putting out feelers to see if it'll sell and don't want to pull everything off.

:anyone: :blush: