Browsing through the classifieds is like...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. Then you clearly type "Only trade interest is XXX" and you get 400 offers, I have this monkey Glock, 100 rounds of ammo and a 3 dollar holster

Trades, my interest are many. All offers considered.

No Glocks, No plastic fantastic, no shotguns, no ARs, no .22 LR, no SA, no striker fired, no single shots, no bolt action, no black powder, no 9s.
No LOWBALLS

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With or without garters and garter belt? What's a slightly sodomized sheep worth on the secondary market?
Slightly sodomized? Not much. That’s kinda like “lightly customized” say, adding night sights. But heavily sodomized? Premium customization like that demands premium prices. That sheep has the Glock equivalent of a late night drunken stippling job and undercut trigger guard, jb weld mag well, gold trigger and a punisher back plate.

And as far as “asparagus” goes- I think he was going for a*al *unnilingus. Even though I think those two words are mutually exclusive. i think the legal description of the act is termed “oral sodomy”

This is quite the Saturday morning conversation, haha

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorites:

Gun for sell. Old classic, like new shows some ware but exsilent condition. No trade, I need cash. Will not ship, will not travel.

Makes it easy to weed out the scammers and morons.

Same as; car sale, cold a/c, good radio.

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Generally speaking the classifieds are cool. I've done some buy, sell, trade here. It's all gone well.
Yep. Done a lot of dealing over the years and most of us know what’s a fair price and what’s not. Those that are priced too high get ignored for the most part and those priced low go fast. What I don’t get is it’s supposed to be 7 days before relisting but some of y’all bump your stuff semi daily. When they make me super moderator that’s gonna change.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to Biden that make inflation down!
EVERYONE with a TV saw Biden on TV, on day one in office, cancel all of President Trumps executive orders, and policies, that allowed us to be energy independent, for the first time in 50/60 years, under both parties leadership, REMEMBER? Fuel, (CRUDE OIL prices,) were cheap, and fuel prices stable for three years, REMEMBER? Bench Mark Crude Oil was $47.00 bbl, on election day 2020, and is $89.00 bbl today! It has been as high as $125.00 bbl lately, before Biden relisted our strategic oil reserves, to bring fuel prices down for the med term elections! We MUST have strategic oil reserves for emergencies, man made, or natural! Guess what, the tax payer will have PAY per bbl to refill these oil reserves? Likely three, to four times what this oil they are using cost? A Whose side are Democratic Politicians ON?