Buchanan Gun Show at Crossroads Event Center?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any more, the only one worthwhile IMHO is Wanenmacher. I've heard good things about the Badshot shows, but I've only been to one, and it was decidedly small.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking of drive up to the wanenmacher this year my dad has always wanted to abd hasn't. Is it worth it?

Very much so, especially if you haven't been before. Are you familiar with the Expo Center at the Tulsa County fairgrounds? Picture the entire interior, all 11 acres of the upper and lower levels, filled with thousands of tables, most holding firearms dating from colonial times to the present day. Common to ultra-rare, beat-up to pristine, a few bucks to hundreds of thousands of dollars...

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have been twice and it takes ALL DAY to just see as much as you can. I think someone said it's just a few seconds per table. It's also packed. Watch out for the guys carrying private guns for sale slung over their shoulder. Got smacked hard last year by an idiot with a bolt action.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any more, the only one worthwhile IMHO is Wanenmacher. I've heard good things about the Badshot shows, but I've only been to one, and it was decidedly small.

Went to one in Guthrie last year. It was smaller than most, but I really had a good time. No rush, no getting pushed. I had a chance to pass time with the vendors, and the FFA girls running the refreshment stand. There was much to see, with the regular wild pricing variations.

As I was leaving, a guy came in with a very nice S&W N-frame. In the box, been in someone's closet for many years. Beautiful.

He was "asking" $575 for it.

I was out of money....:cry11:.... and I still don't have an N-frame.

Latest posts

Top Bottom