Buchanan gun shows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Fair ground entry price is just wrong!! Been to the one at Crossroads 3 times now, mostly cause I can look at guns and the wife can look at the flea market and the $5 entry makes way more sense!!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with the general sentiment here - no gun show, with the exception of Wanenmacher, is worth a four-hour drive unless there’s a good reason to make the trip and the show is just a “bonus” (heavy air quotes here, as I’ve only seen one small gun show in the past five years that was any good). Too many shows theses days.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the dealers and vendors are liking the new show, buchanan i mean, the tables are way less expensive, and the tickets are so much less. not hearsay but from the mouths of a couple of show dealers to me directly FTF

Well, this dealer isn't........ No way would I even think about leaving my inventory in this place over-nite. Especially when you're talking about maybe seeing 50 customers max on a given Saturday!

Latest posts

Top Bottom