Buchanan gun shows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Harley, you need to visit one. I have been to three shows there, and each time the crowd was good, and was larger each time. I tend to agree with you about the security, but that is also my thinking about the fairgrounds.
You're right. I should probably try one for myself .

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I enjoy going to the various shows. Almost always see something I haven't seen before, and enjoy talking to some of the vendors. Some of them truly are jerks, and seem to always have the same over-priced items, but it's easy enough to continue walking. Promoters are a different story. I understand they have costs to cover, but it would seem that they might do a little modern marketing thinking.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I enjoy going to the various shows. Almost always see something I haven't seen before, and enjoy talking to some of the vendors. Some of them truly are jerks, and seem to always have the same over-priced items, but it's easy enough to continue walking. Promoters are a different story. I understand they have costs to cover, but it would seem that they might do a little modern marketing thinking.

Well said.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was up in OKC last Sunday and on my way back home I stopped at the fair grounds for the gun show. I haven't been to one of these in about 6 or 7 years. $14 admission, pretty shocked, but I was already there so I paid and went in. What a turd show. The prices were laughable and junk everywhere. Spent $10 on a box of 60s age wadcutters, mainly bought for the old box. I'll probably never go back to one.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep hearing the fairgrounds are trying to get rid of gunshows, that's why they keep raising the price on the building rent. I don't know why the promoters don't want to find other locations and get the prices back down. There's all kinds of empty buildings I'm sure they could rent. The promoters seem to all be pretty greedy that's why they have one every weekend out there and as long as people will pay those insane prices to get in they'll keep doing it. I've just been burned to many times going in there and there's nothing but overpriced junk and overpriced dealers in them. The Buchanan shows are the only ones I will go to until they ruin them with high price admission.

Latest posts

Top Bottom