Buck 110 case.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
s-l500.jpg
So I have been wearing this with my regular EDC since USPS finally seen fit to bring it on in the last couple miles, Holds the knife well and looks well made. Took a little getting used to but I have to say it just works!!

I have a 110 auto that kind of spoiled me to having to open my own knife so this does the trick and I do not have to worry about trashing my auto. So I can keep my auto pristine to go with the BBQ rig I do not have !!! :cool: Well worth the 40 ish plus shipping from ebay!! If you order one do not check tracking or you will be like me and start asking why your crap went from Houston to Mobile then to Oklahoma!! Tell me why is USPS loosing 5 billion a year again:rollingla!

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That’s pretty slick. I keep a 110 in the door pocket of my truck. It’s been there for years and has come in handy many times

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That’s pretty slick. I keep a 110 in the door pocket of my truck. It’s been there for years and has come in handy many times
I had a couple for skinning and my wife bought me an auto 110. Gave one of the regular 110's to my son in law. Was regretting it but last week I was rummaging around in a tool bag and found another that I had thought I lost years ago so all is good. :cool: Found a couple other tools I had lost in that same bag............ Going to have to tear down that top shelf in the shop, it gathers valuables. :rolleyes:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@okierider since you were inconsiderate (lol) and didn’t ship it to me for inspection, maybe you should take more pictures so I can see more of how it’s constructed and how it functions? Ya see I know a guy that like to make stuff and that looks like it’s simple enough for him to make.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@okierider since you were inconsiderate (lol) and didn’t ship it to me for inspection, maybe you should take more pictures so I can see more of how it’s constructed and how it functions? Ya see I know a guy that like to make stuff and that looks like it’s simple enough for him to make.
I need one or two if you do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom