Buck Forage Oats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
24/7 - No, you did not misunderstand. I made a mistake. I forgot to check this thread when I made the comment to you. I apologize to you for my mistake. I,typically, order a specific amount and no extra because I do not want to have extra seed being held over from one year to the next. This year it seems that wherever I go,someone wants the BFO's and I am sold out. I think next year I will order extra so as not to disappoint anyone. In addition I am going to start a list of repeat customers so as to not leave anyone out. I will put you on the list. I don't like making a mistake twice. Again I apologize for my mistake.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will be ordering Buck Forage Oats ago this year on approximately August 10th for an August 15th delivery to OKC. I received a message today for an order which, I believe, is double the amount the man ordered last year. He was very happy with the results from last year and he ordered some 4 X 4 Fall Mix to plant along side his oats too. It is not too soon to start thinking about your Fall needs. I know it is hard to think about with these high temps and humidity as it is. Please shoot me a pm and we can discuss your needs.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Order time is fast approaching. If you have any questions,now is the time to ask them. Soon you need to finish with your Ivomec treatment of your herd so that 45 days can elapse before Oct 1. Instructions from manufacturer indicate that 45 days are needed to allow the product to leave the animals body.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you kindly Okie for your testimonial. Everyone that has used the BFO's are equally impressed. I field test everything I recommend before I put it out to the public. Others will tell you I am a weee bit anal about anything I use or do. Okie - Please shoot me a pm with your cell number please.

Latest posts

Top Bottom