Buck, Old Timer and Uncle Henry...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimsonSuhl7x65R

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I like my Eye Brand
4F8093D8-209A-4522-B4FA-187CC38DF8E9.jpeg

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m currently carrying one of these in my left front pocket, depending on how I feel when I get dressed. Always one, never both.

E2B007D3-CD2A-4BD6-B9B9-E362B2D49C99.png

4F67B084-4FF1-4DA2-8B78-A18B58A95BD0.png

I keep a couple of custom maker fixed blades in the truck console and an automatic kershaw top of the console in the tray.

I have several decent and a few cheap pocket knives I carry off & on. Mostly OT’ers, case, and small pocket bucks. I do have a one armed Boker that I’ve quit carrying because they don’t make it anymore and I don’t wanna lose it. It’s always the nice knives and expensive sunglasses that I lose. Never the cheap ones.

I never leave home without a pocket knife, even if I’m wearing gym shorts.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m currently carrying one of these in my left front pocket, depending on how I feel when I get dressed. Always one, never both.

View attachment 302357

View attachment 302358
I keep a couple of custom maker fixed blades in the truck console and an automatic kershaw top of the console in the tray.

I have several decent and a few cheap pocket knives I carry off & on. Mostly OT’ers, case, and small pocket bucks. I do have a one armed Boker that I’ve quit carrying because they don’t make it anymore and I don’t wanna lose it. It’s always the nice knives and expensive sunglasses that I lose. Never the cheap ones.

I never leave home without a pocket knife, even if I’m wearing gym shorts.

Yeah, I feel naked without a pocket knife. I've carried one since 1978/79. Some old habits are hard to break.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I feel naked without a pocket knife. I've carried one since 1978/79. Some old habits are hard to break.
E9666900-DB1D-41ED-91A8-A2B4930D727F.jpeg

All of these with the exception of the Boker still get carried from time to time, depending on what I’ve got going.

I’ve got several more miscellaneous ones locked up in the safe. Stuff that belonged to my dad mainly and some that were uncles & granddads.

I don’t carry dad’s knives any more. He had 2 in his pocket when he died. One was a smallish buck folder. I lost it at a horse show. Took it out to cut hay strings, left it on the top of the bale. When I remembered and went back to fetch it, it was gone. Pisses me off now just thinking about it. Wish I had that one back.

But yeah, never leave the house without one.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 302444

All of these with the exception of the Boker still get carried from time to time, depending on what I’ve got going.

I’ve got several more miscellaneous ones locked up in the safe. Stuff that belonged to my dad mainly and some that were uncles & granddads.

I don’t carry dad’s knives any more. He had 2 in his pocket when he died. One was a smallish buck folder. I lost it at a horse show. Took it out to cut hay strings, left it on the top of the bale. When I remembered and went back to fetch it, it was gone. Pisses me off now just thinking about it. Wish I had that one back.

But yeah, never leave the house without one.

like.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom