Buck vs Vehicle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
get the welder out.
1639401386086.png

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn’t expect any less from you, Jeff!
If you really think about it that set up is really more practical than it was stock.
I want to rig up my corolla with a front cattle pusher and a safari rack on top.

I have a 28 Ford that I think I will go 4X4 look with it big mudders on all 4 and my BBC tunnel-ram.
Need to get a title first.
Projects are never done sometimes.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The dear population must be up dramatically. the country road to my house is dangerous after dark, from deer crossing. One alfalfa field at night looks like christmas lights strung along the fence at night, from deer eyes shing in the head lights!
The road to our home is like that. Wheat/bean fields on one side, dense woods on the other. It wasn’t uncommon to see 20 or more deer along that 2 mile stretch. Always skid marks on the road with dead deer in the ditch.
Last year a fiber optic company bought rights of way on the wooded side, cleared 60’ of timber and laid their lines.
That 60’ clearing has almost eliminated deer/vehicle collisions because drivers can see them now.

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Several years back when I was still living in Montana. I had some friends up for California to hunt does.

One of the guys shot a doe on the run-not really necessary, and hit it in the rear leg. We chased that deer for two days until it finally crossed the fence and went into Canada, leg a dangling.

For several years after that we would see that 3 legged doe and her fawns in that same general area. She never seemed to have a problem keeping up with the herd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom