• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Got it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Evening gents and gals!

Recently sold my SKs-m in favor of a milled AK I had lined up to buy, but long story short, that fell through. So, I am still looking for an AK. This will primarily be a range and camp use rifle, possible for home defense if I feel the need. I am not Looking for something high end, but possible in the PSA/DPMS/polish range. Open to styles, but must be a rifle, not a pistol length. I see PSA has the gf3 on a good deal at the moment ( i have a PSA GF3 currently but want to have one styled traditional and one styled “AKM” like). I would also be open to folding stock as well. Not desperately needing one or anything, but will consider appropriately priced new and used ones. Shoot me a message on here Or at 4058212160 (text only) and we can go from there. Can also provide OK-DL and SDA license to verify ages residency, and legality to own if desired. I live in norman, but will be in and about Marietta/Ardmore area for deer rifle season.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Also, during the season I will have terrible coverage most of the time, so please be patient on how quick I can respond.

(Not interested in the century “produced” rifles, but would consider century “built” rifles)

Attachments

• 4CA87952-F744-4D9E-9495-7C52B4126164.jpeg
    4CA87952-F744-4D9E-9495-7C52B4126164.jpeg
    219.4 KB · Views: 3

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
that primarily depends on the make/model. PSA has their G3s for 599.99 for the “blem” right now. Brand new DPMS ones are 700 range. Milled polish are 1100. It all depend what it is and what the condition is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom