Budget flooring in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need to get some new floor down in our kitchen/dining area, and am wondering about some cheaper places to shop when we come to OKC. 2.5 hours away, so we don't get there very often and don't have many options out our way for shopping for this stuff. Have been considering vinyl locking planks, laminate or maybe even doing the burnt wood floor idea on our own. Any ideas for a cheaper method would be entertained as well! Thanks for the help!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have used this place several times over the years.
Mostly for carpet, but they do other types of flooring as well.

Budget Floor Store
3636 W Reno Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
(405) 947-5575
I'll second that, I needed carpet and had Lowes come out and measure and they measured far more than I thought was correct so I went to Budget Floor Store and they came out and measured and cut Lowes square footage way down and beat their prices as well for a high quality carpet and they installed a great pad plus, they honor their work far more than another major carpet retailer in OKC. Also, for wood laminate floors, I used Big Bob's who did a great job at a reasonable cost.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't tell you who to use, but I can tell you that the vinyl planks with a built in underlayment are great for a kitchen! We got ours from Lowes, but I bet all the floor places carry them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom