Bud's Guns - How NOT to do business.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma tax rates are stupid complicated. I know when the company I work for swapped software company’s they assured me that their taxes “just work”. then they actually learned how oklahomas tax’s work and spent the next 4 months having a team of software engineers write code to follow the mapping required to to bill properly.

I say all that to them say there is no way some out of state company is going to go through all that. Best case is find a different dealer that doesn’t charge tax or just do the affidavits on your return. Sorry.

Also personally, never cared for Buds, although I do appreciate what they do. For me, Kentucky gun company keeps getting my repeat business.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma tax rates are stupid complicated. I know when the company I work for swapped software company’s they assured me that their taxes “just work”. then they actually learned how oklahomas tax’s work and spent the next 4 months having a team of software engineers write code to follow the mapping required to to bill properly.

I say all that to them say there is no way some out of state company is going to go through all that. Best case is find a different dealer that doesn’t charge tax or just do the affidavits on your return. Sorry.

Also personally, never cared for Buds, although I do appreciate what they do. For me, Kentucky gun company keeps getting my repeat business.
I have found if it lets me enter the 4 digit extension on my zip code it is typically accurate. If it only allows for 5 digits and no dashes, I will be stuck paying Piedmont's nutty sales tax.

Latest posts

Top Bottom