Buffalo bore 45 LC 300 Grain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matratliff

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am receiving a Beretta Stampede in 45 long colt from my old man. Before doing any research, I got excited and ordered some Buffalo bore dangerous game 300 grain ammo. After my homework I read that this was not recommended in this pistol. Long story short, I've got an extra box of ammo if anyone happens to be hurting in the area. Take care folks and stay safe

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is pretty big medicine and definitely not rated for Vaquero etc. Its fine in the old model Blackhawk and the new model Redhawks though. Or through a .454 as lighter loads. I have 4 boxes of it for bear country.

Last edited:

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
denzel-washington-training-day-boom-reaction-Denzel-1384336932f.gif

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am receiving a Beretta Stampede in 45 long colt from my old man. Before doing any research, I got excited and ordered some Buffalo bore dangerous game 300 grain ammo. After my homework I read that this was not recommended in this pistol. Long story short, I've got an extra box of ammo if anyone happens to be hurting in the area. Take care folks and stay safe
Smith & Wesson pistol? They don't take those magnum loads well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom