Bug in or Bug out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Statesmen may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is religion and morality alone which can establish the principles upon which freedom can securely stand. The only foundation of a free constitution is pure virtue, and if this cannot be inspired into our people in a greater measure than they have it now, they may change their rulers and the forms of government, but they will not obtain a lasting liberty. They will only exchange tyrants and tyrannies.

John Adams

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I plan on bugging in at my current location with a carefully selected group bugging out to join me. What you said about family/ friends and safety in numbers when no law and order exist is true. I'm on a self sufficient farm with livestock ( cows, chickens, goats and pigs) fish in the creek and pond. My group includes 2 with military experience, 1 law enforcement and a Doctor, all family.
Sounds like you have most of the bases covered.........congrats

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are on 7 acres just a couple of miles from Tinker......nuclear ? Ok...don't really want to hang around in that aftermath.....otherwise this place is totally self sufficient, if It needs to be, with well, livestock, wood for heat, gardens, greenhouse, etc. However, I did purchase 80 acres about an hour east and built an off-grid cabin ( well and solar). Plenty of hunting, etc just not set up at the moment with livestock etc as I feel I need to be there due to the predators. Have seen on camera cougar, wild hogs, coyote, etc. The plan I guess is to hang tight until it becomes evident we need to get away from the city.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't say, but either way, I'll be as prepared as I can be. Either way, I'll have a whole lotta loaded hi cap mags.
Just stay at your house...I've got a 4 man fire team that can assemble within 3 blocks of my house and we'll come get you and help you carry all the toys to our house (;

Latest posts

Top Bottom