Bug in or Bug out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But what about my Brother? He lives a few miles away.
We can get him too...the more the merrier.......then if needed we can convoy out to the secondary location south of blanchard down towards Dibble, have more guns, ammo, food, and well water with back up generators as needed down there.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We can get him too...the more the merrier.......then if needed we can convoy out to the secondary location south of blanchard down towards Dibble, have more guns, ammo, food, and well water with back up generators as needed down there.

Good fields of fire? Any heavy equipment there, tractor, dozer, etc? :fullauto:

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good fields of fire? Any heavy equipment there, tractor, dozer, etc? :fullauto:
Good fields of fire out to roughly 1000 meters, small (10-20) local population of friendly to us like minded individuals who have goodies like ours and then some and yes there is also a few of the guys that run commercial construction companies and keep their personal equipment in the shop :flamed:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course if it is zombies every one should bring you guns, ammo, meds, etc to the Edmond Crest foods. Some good plywood would be helpful too. We can board up the lower windows and set up living quarters upstairs. If they get in, we can shoot down on them from the balcony. :rotflmao:

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are also in our 70's and understand what you are talking about. I'm not at all sure bugging out would be a good idea, at any age. The only reason I can think of that would make that necessary, is if you are located in a strigitic area that is likely to be a target in a nuclear war. I HOPE no other nation is that stupid to try that, and jsut good ol common horse sense tells me that is very unlikely, for may reasons. As Abraham Lincoln once said, "if we fall it must come from within!" We try and keep some guns and ammo, cash avalable in a safe deposit box at the bank, food, just ordinary canned, and dried foods, and water, as well as info. on how to treat creek, or pond water to make it safe to drink! The wa eapons used will likely be destruction of our economy, and socity, by means of inflation, etc. food, water, or toilet paper shortages, fuel shortages, RIOTS, political unrest, propaganda to make US HATE EACH OTHER, sound familiar? We will just have to improvise as needed anyway! Americans are not very good at being told what to do, but we are very good at IMPROVISING!
We are about the same. I would recommend keep some cash in the gun safe or a document safe. We do have a 4kw generator with enough gas for over 100 hours of operation. In addition we have a small solar system that powers our shop building. I am also a amateur radio operator with radios in the shop. I figure that I can keep at least a couple of freezers going for months by running the a couple of hours twice a day.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
What is everyone's "plan" if the SHTF scenario is the tards running the world go full tard and hit the nukes . I know we have some sort of SDI , but who knows if it can actually keep up with the amount of nukes around the world .
This scenario frankly has me looking to get out of OKC do to Tinker AFB . Pretty sure that is going to be a high priority target. . House is going to be paid off shortly and I am selling and bugging shortly there after or before if I can find the right situation property wise.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bug out.
What is everyone's "plan" if the SHTF scenario is the tards running the world go full tard and hit the nukes . I know we have some sort of SDI , but who knows if it can actually keep up with the amount of nukes around the world .
This scenario frankly has me looking to get out of OKC do to Tinker AFB . Pretty sure that is going to be a high priority target. . House is going to be paid off shortly and I am selling and bugging shortly there after or before if I can find the right situation property wise.

Same here. Got a few updates to make and then the house is going on the market. Already got the place to bug out, permanently vacation to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom