Building a website

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shottyshooter90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any members out there savvy in the building of a website? I'm trying to get one up and running for our business but having a hard time. I'm willing to pay for any help given. I've made a decent site using google sites, but having trouble getting it to where it shows up on the web.

Thanks in advance.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you say find it on the google platform, are you meaning you can see it in sites.google or you can navigate to it via your browser?

Have you published it? Do you have a custom domain in google?

1666360308896.png

Shottyshooter90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you say find it on the google platform, are you meaning you can see it in sites.google or you can navigate to it via your browser?

Have you published it? Do you have a custom domain in google?

View attachment 311812
I can see it on sites.google. I bought the domain and all that, but if I just type southernplainssolutions.com into the web it doesn't come up.

Shottyshooter90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, so do you see on the top right of sites.google when you are editing southernplains that publish button? What do you see when you click that.

View attachment 311815
It gives me the option to change the url when I click the drop down next to the publish button, but it keeps all that stuff in front of my desired page name. Looking at your previous reply where you are able to select a custom domain, Im questioning now if I did that or not. I'm not sure how I would get back to that section, because it no longer gives me that option.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It gives me the option to change the url when I click the drop down next to the publish button, but it keeps all that stuff in front of my desired page name. Looking at your previous reply where you are able to select a custom domain, Im questioning now if I did that or not. I'm not sure how I would get back to that section, because it no longer gives me that option.
If you click on the cogwheel you will be able to see your custom domains

1666361837887.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom