Building my first SBR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You can order them or print them off from ATF's website just make sure it's 1 piece of paper that's front and back and you'll need 2 of everything. Last time I did one I just ordered 4 sheets from ATF so I would have extras in case I made a mistake filling it out. They're free to order and only takes a couple days to arrive.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, engraving didnt go as planned but i did get 6 copies of F1's and cert of compliance forms ordered. I went to Midwest Trophy & Engraving on 29th and Bryant..they wont mess with it..

Im going to try the southwest engravers tomorrow..should of done that in the first place.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It takes you a month to get forms from ATF? I must've gotten lucky then cause last time I ordered they were at my house in 3 days. Of course I didn't get a bulk package of them which I'm assuming you did.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yep. Southwest engravers has had a lot of business from the gun community. They're not gun hating hippies :)

Just had my lower engraved this morning. I HIGHLY reccomend them also. Great work done in a matter of minutes for a very low price. I didn't even need to tell her the height and depth requirements. Im glad there is a place local where I can spend my money that isn't a gun hating hippie. Lol.

Thanks for the heads up robar g-19!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom