Built a tower blind with elevators

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's some pics of the box blind I just built. First one I ever built. I definitely learned a lot in the process and will definitely do some things different on the next one I build. Everything I used was brand new except for the 4x4's for the legs and the tin for the roof. All supplies ran me about $350. I used all treated lumber from Lowes. You can probably build one for half that if you bought used lumber off of craigslist. The elevator brackets were $85 from Gander Mountain (free shipping). The sides are coroplast (this stuff is awesome for blinds!) and you can get 4x8 sheets from Regal Plastic in OKC for $11 a sheet.

[Broken External Image]

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a 4x6 and It will be a rifle/bp stand. It is definitely heavy! That's one of the things I will definitely do different next time, build the box by itself and put the legs on it in the field. Without the top on it, it was easy to stand up and set on its side with 2 people. Going to try and lay it on the trailer tomorrow using 4 people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom