Built a tower blind with elevators

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure I could sit in something all day where strangers had been stacking terds like cord wood............pretty cheap though.

Not sure what kinda sanitizing you would have to put that thru for the odors alone.... Not to mention the noise factor, those things would be loud. You would have to insulate the whole thing.

Ill pass!

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
looks good are you going to put windows in it or just leave open,have you or anyone you know used the coroplast before just wondering how it holds up to weather sun.cold,ect...

I'm going to put some plexiglass windows in it later on. Not sure on the durability of the coro but I imagine it will last a very long time. My friend that told me about it has a blind with the stuff. It has been out about 4 or 5 years and no problems.

Yes Dennis, plastic cardboard is exactly what it is.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Bluewing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nice job! you mentioned the weight and moving it to the field......well, looks like you have a pretty good breakdown of it in your series of pics. Build smaller sections and a little pre-cutting, battery tools, ba bam!

Dalyup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a deal on this one.
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_10_26_upahuheq.jpg

After I put the electric winch on
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_10_26_e5ege5em.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_10_26_ezymypaq.jpg

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice! Is it insulated?
I saw one similar to that at bass Pro in OKC a couple of years ago that the ODW was letting hunters in wheel chairs use during controlled hunts. Theirs used the front loader of a tractor and a hydraulic power pac like is used on snow blades mounted on trucks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom