Built a tower blind with elevators

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HAHA! I was sitting in my new box blind that is on the ground tonight, and caught a pretty nice nap between 1530 and 1630. My own snoring woke me up. Painted it inside and out flat black. It was real warm in there.

Dalyup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing better than that 3:00 nap.
I fell asleep on a big flat rock on top of a ridge one time. Best nap I think I've ever had.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Got some elevators for Christmas. Ran across this old thread on the net while looking for ideas.
Can't wait to get mine built!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you mean by elevators? I think of things that go up and down... I assumed he meant something to raise/lower either the blind or the person INTO the blind, but I see nothing like that. Nothing like a dumbwaiter, either, to bring stuff up and into or out of the blind.

Explain, please?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you mean by elevators? I think of things that go up and down... I assumed he meant something to raise/lower either the blind or the person INTO the blind, but I see nothing like that. Nothing like a dumbwaiter, either, to bring stuff up and into or out of the blind.

Explain, please?

Post #27 has an elevator blind that can raise up and down.
I think the op was referring to an elevated blind, not literally an elevator to assist getting up or down.
It takes a few days for deer to feel comfortable when a new box in the sky shows up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom