Bump stock ban fails to pass Illinois House

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any bets on that there is more to this developement on bump stocks in Illinois than is being told? IMHO, something is rotten in Denmark(this stinks to high heaven) and the lib dems are putting out a smoke screen as to their future actions against the 2nd Amendment and gun ownership. Since when have ILL dems ever been concerned that an anti-gun bill was too wide in scope? :rolleyes2:rollingla

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/357373-bump-stock-ban-fails-to-pass-illinois-house
Bump stock ban fails to pass Illinois House
BY JOSH DELK - 10/26/17 03:39 PM EDT

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, the left has gone mum on gun control this close to elections.
Its a shame they don't have the backbone to stay the course for their party's platform.
There is a word for that, and it escapes me at the moment.
Anybody help me on this?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its a shame they don't have the backbone to stay the course for their party's platform.
Anybody help me on this?

It might be something you step into when enter the hen house, the feed lot, etc. But upon reflection, I would just call it SOP for the lib dems gun grabbers/haters.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ILL. is rabid anti-gun and the leftest democrat strong hold only next to Cali. .....only reason it did not pass...is because they wanted and wil get more on it, in the bill ....

Democrat stooges run the Peoples Republic of Ill-annoy with a fist of steel.....they more then likely are thinking of a tax hike to add on to this bill.

Want a CCW in Chicago..LOL....good luck with that as even the CPD are ..."encouraged" to go/be unarmed when off duty. Want that promotion, better beat....play by the rules of the stooges who have no idea of police work.

Few years back they introduced a bill to ban out right ownership of ALL semi-auto guns, only to fail by one vote because the police would have had to go back to revolvers ...

No,...the bill will pass, lawsuits will go in front of political hack judges up for re-election....and ruled in favor of ...."the children"....needing to be saved.

.....and the murder score card in Chicago today is......http://heyjackass.com/

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody help me on this?
Chicken **** politician comes to mind. Oh wait, thats three words.

Latest posts

Top Bottom