Bumpfire Stock Ban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Slidefire/Bumpfire stocks be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • No

Votes: 86 88.7%

• Total voters

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Supreme Court has agreed that we have the right to bear arms while at the same time agreeing that there can be restrictions.
Common sense has no place in those restrictions. They are spelled out in law.
The liberal leftist use "common sense" and "gun safety" as an excuse to limit our rights within those restrictions against the rights we own.
Dennis, those restrictions are common sense laws though ..I know it’s a set of buzz words for the left but those restrictions were based on common sense. And the argument that if you give them an inch they will take a mile.

But the problem with the left is they started a very long game 50 years ago (or so) and they have spread the liberal indoctrination into many high schools and most every college, so much so that I’d guess liberal leaning children outnumber conservative leaning children at least 2 to 1, 10 years from now it will be 3 to 1 then 4 to 1 , the change needs to occur in the culture. That is why I voted for Trump he was anti globalization and seemed to want America to be sovereign again and what a novel concept that is .

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly I disagree. In the face of federal prosecution, my thinking is that 95% would be willing to turn them in vs facing jail time, but that being said, where would they incarcerate them?
It ain't gonna happen.

I don’t think they would, I think this would likely revive the militia culture but I could be wrong.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you're going to add bumpfire stocks to class III weapons, what's the point in owning one? Might as well get a full-auto.
Yes, full auto fire a mag with one pull of the trigger. Self loaders fire one pull, one shot.
But the bump fire stocks don't change the operation of the rifle. It's still one trigger pull, one shot. That is why the bumpfire stocks are legal.
Cranks are legal, shoe strings are legal, Jerry Michulec is legal. lol, he is just as fast as a full auto in an earlier video.

Latest posts

Top Bottom